M10 Low Cost LiDAR Scanner
The M10 low cost LiDAR scanner adopt the TOF principle, with a 360 ° scanning and measurement range is up to 25m. The ranging accuracy is ±3cm, which can identify the position, size, and moving direction of the detected object in real-time. As it has high capability for anti-sunlight glare, it can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Ranging Principle of M10 Low Cost LiDAR Scanner
N series LiDAR uses the optical structure of receiving and transmitting level side by side. In the installation of LiDAR and system integration design, the optical structure inside LiDAR should be considered. In order to facilitate the customer’s use, especially the calculation of geometric relationship, We define a polar coordinate system with the center point of the LiDAR as pole, clockwise as positive, and the outlet direction as zero degree angle.
(1) A laser diode emits a beam of ultrashort laser pulses onto the target object.
(2) The laser pulses are diffusely reflected after hitting the target object. The returning beam is detected by an optical sensor.
(3) Distance to the object can be accurately measured by calculating the time between laser emission and receipt.
The working principle is shown in the figure below:
- 360° FOV, long measurement range
- The minimum angular resolution reaches 0.36°, ensuring measurement data accurately and stably
- Configuring an Ethernet interface for high-speed data transmission
Specifications of M10 Low Cost LiDAR Scanner
- Channels: 1
- Measurement Technique: TOF
- Wave Length: 905nm
- Laser Classification: Class 1 Eye-safe/ IEC 60825-1:2007 & 2014
- Measurement Range: 25m @ 70％(10m @ 10%)
- Ranging Accuracy: ±3cm
- Horizontal: 0.36°
- Data Content: Distance /Angle
- Rotation Speed: 10Hz
- FOV – Horizontal: 360°
- IP: IP67
- Communication Interface: UART( Baud rate 460800)
- Operation Voltage: 5V
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions (D*H): Φ80*40mm
Point Cloud DEMO of M10 Low Cost LiDAR Scanner
AGV, Automated Forklift:
Support Documents of M10 Low Cost LiDAR Scanner:
- M10 Service Pack, including ROS Drivers, User manual, and Windows monitor client
- M10 specification
- M10 data sample